My Accountancy Team is a modern Chartered Management Accountancy firm offering full range of Accountancy, Taxation and Consultancy services to Individuals, Contractors, Start-ups and Owner managed Small Businesses throughout United Kingdom for fixed monthly fee.
Member of Association of UK Accountants and Member in Practice (MIP) Certificate holder of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
CHARTERED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS
CIMA, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, was founded in 1919 and is the world’s leading and largest professional body of Management Accountants, with 195,000 members and students operating in 176 countries, working at the heart of business. Unique blend of management accounting, financial accounting and business-focused subjects produces competent and confident CGMAs who can lead their organisations to sustainable success. CIMA is committed to upholding the highest ethical and professional standards of members and students, and to maintaining public confidence in management accountancy
- Advise managers about the financial implications of projects.
- Explain the financial consequences of business decisions.
- Formulate business strategy.
- Monitor spending and financial control.
- Conduct internal business audits.
- Explain the impact of the competitive landscape.
- Bring a high level of professionalism and integrity to business
The management accounting skillset
CIMA members are qualified to work across an organisation, not just in finance. In addition to strong accounting fundamentals, CIMA teaches strategic business and management skills:
- Analysis – they analyse information and using it to make business decisions.
- Strategy – they formulate business strategy to create wealth and shareholder value.
- Risk – they identify and manage risk.
- Planning – they apply accounting techniques to plan and budget.
- Communication – they determine what information management needs and explain the numbers to non-financial managers.
CIMA members and students are required to comply with the CIMA code of ethics and to apply the fundamental principles of CIMA’s ethical code to their working lives. CIMA members are at the heart of business as its conscience, bringing judgment, independence and objectivity in addition to their professional qualification.
Monitored and regulated by CIMA:
|Description||Why This is important?|
|Anti-Money Laundering Compliance||Assurance that comply with HMRC and other regulations|
|Continuous Professional Development||Competency, up to date with latest regulation and tax laws|
|Professional Indemnity Insurance||Guarantee in case of urgent situation or dispute|
|Continuity Agreements||Support in place in case of an emergency|
|Letters of engagement||Clarity with terms of engagement and fee details|
|Ethical conduct||Ensure integrity security, and confidentiality for clients|